Friday, May 21, 2010

Results of the Poll

What's happening, Metuselahs?

Kind of flame question in here, so 50 Metuselahs spent 1 point of the durability of their mouse choosing the answer that fit them most, and the question was:

Do you want another Imbued set?

- No! 35 (70%)
- Yes. 11 (22%)
- Don't Care at all...just new cards.. 4 (8%)

Predictable, isn't it? Even though there are a lot of cards nowadays that help the duty against allys and Imbueds, they still get so much table hate. For their past, and for their present, all those events, the fact that you can't taste of vitae on them....

IMHO, no more Imbueds, pls! Black Hand, Red List, SABBAT, etc would make this time worth waiting than more mere humans....

Till next poll, Metuselahs!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't take part at the poll so I just write my opinion here. I would love to see new imbued set! Although I believe it is more likely that new imbued cards will only be included in new sets concentrating on other clans/fractions. New expansion/set concentrating purely on imbued would be economicaly a problem, I guess, but adding a couple of cards in the new sets seams feasible to me. Quietus

    ReplyDelete