Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And now in Lackey

What's happening, Metuselahs?

Even though I've started playing on JOL, also downloaded the LackeyCCG with the VTES plugin in this page:

http://www.lackeyccg.com/vtes/tutous.html

Playing here get so damm funny, we arrange in the forum, connect skype in a group conversation and let the bleed start.

Now its the beginning of my exams in the university, so no tournaments neigher "live" games until I'm done.

I have to point out that Valerius Maior Adv. DOESN'T DESERVE A PENTEX CROSSTABLED. Leave those goodies to Tariq or something....

This online gaming is perfect to test decks and cards that I do not own yet, but kind of miss the real games.

In the next entry, I'll post my current Anarch Janni deck. She is so cute & awesome heheheh

Plug in, Metuselahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment