Monday, May 31, 2010

About: Lilith's Blessing

What's happening, Metuselahs?

After reading the card and asking some questions in the sorcery.net chat of jyhad, I must admit that this promo is going to be legendary.

For just ONE pool, you get this master which is not unique, so it cannot be contested, and after you tap it, you "regain" the pool invested in the master as blood in your vampire, plus 2 more. Yeh, right, after you use it with one of your bloodsuckers, you can't use it again on him, because now is Bahari. Don't care a lot about that, if you could use it more than once in the same minion it would be disbalancing, but you will sure want to use it to refill all your vamps.

The best use for this card imho, would be in decks that have their vamps thirsty really early. He-he now I can feel better after stating the obvious. Par example, Lasombra Nocturn would be more powerful, so that you wouldn't need to rely so much on Jake Washington to refill after spending blood on obt allies.

Then, thinking about my decks, my Lasombra Black Hand would be happy enough to receive it, or the Reanimated Corpse deck... And this promo encourages me to make a Truth of Blood deck! Refilling my vampire and searching for Master: Auspex to make the most of my vamps able to play Crocodile's Tongue and Truth of Blood seems fun.
Some more uses.... the new DoC and fetch Master:Obfuscate, and Shattering Crescendos will be easier to pass ;-)

After all, I have to get my own copy of it, bcz I couldn't attend to the Storyline Event in my town, now I regret it.....

So, in which decks you use Lilith's Blessing and why?

Receive her sexy blessing, Metuselahs!

7 comments:

  1. I think that the Villein/Lilith's Blessing combo is where it's at. Sure, you can refill vampires who happen to be empty, but to reclaim 5-7 pool and then put enough blood back on a vampire for them to function is pretty sweet. How about pre/PRE princes? Go dig up skill cards for the ones without PRE and do a lot of bleed/breed stuff. That's just one idea I've been kicking around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely true, it´s a devastating card.
    I need 5 copies of this card a.s.a.p.
    It has a place in just every deck I have.
    Really nice combo with heidelberg castle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Brandonsantacruz
    It is a great idea, Brandon! Par example, you can "fix" the pre of Vasil(KoT Toreador prince) to fetch PRE and refill him, and ofc Villein.

    @Anonymous
    Only you need copies? haha ;)
    Worst part of our desires is the fact there aren't a lot of promos this storyline, bcs reading in the Spanish Forum, in some tourneys they had lack of new promo cards...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't really use Lilith's with House of Sorrow unless you have multiple Master phase action.

    (o.o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used the Villein/Lilith's Blessing combo in the Storyline event as well as in my latest version of the Cybele/Aksyna deck. The combination is very good, but the cost of the extra MPA should not be underestimated. Or in other word, the combo is best used when you have extra MPAs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @xysing
    Completely misread the LB in that case, thank for pointing it out :) gonna edit now.

    @extrala
    I've read your version of the Girls.. deck, and that archetype had the tools to bloat like a devil; with the V+LB combo it's going to be sick :D

    ReplyDelete