Thursday, April 8, 2010

Results of the Poll

What's happening, Metuselahs?

So the question of the last poll was...

Best Camarilla Clan for Voting?


-- Ventrue 18 (50%)
-- Toreador 11 (30%)
-- Brujah 6(16%)
-- Nosferatu 1( 2%)
-- Tremere 0(0%)
-- Gangrel 0(0%)

Well, I voted Toreador. My souls belongs to Arikel.

This results were so PrEdIcTaBlE but I expected more votes to the Nosferatus.
Brujah, with the new crypt have become a very decent voters, and Dmitra Ilyanova is so pro that everyone wants to use her. I admit it, I do use her too, but in a combat rush deck :D


Cheers, Metuselahs!

edit: I missed one clan.... blogwriting drunk isn't best to make accurate em things.

3 comments:

  1. What happned to the Malkavians?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I shouldn't drink that much when I write down on the internet :/
    The poll will be fixed and done again.
    Archon Investigation for me.

    ReplyDelete