Tuesday, July 6, 2010

We are surrounded by silence

What's happening, Metuselahs?

The main issue is that *nothing* is really happening. It's getting really suspicious that we haven't got any notice about a possible next set in V:TES.

First, in the next-12-month-schedule of White Wolf, this CCG isn't listed anywhere!

Link to the Schedule.

And then, we may have our answer in the GenCon or in the Grand Masquerade of September.

Link to the post of Eddy Fate @RPGnet

You know? Anyone of us wants this game to die...

Thinking maybe too much, Metuselahs

4 comments:

  1. Caller_in_DarknessJuly 6, 2010 at 3:41 PM

    Good thing that at least some people don't pretend that everything seems to be allright.

    I don't trust this big silence. Even with word from some official sources a while back, that VTES will continue, I'm looking into the furure of this game with a very pessimistic outlook.

    Maybe it is just me, having seen incredible amounts of CCGs dying out, but with all the talk about GenCon/GM not backed up in any official way,
    it doesn't shine as bright as it should.

    We can just hope and wait...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I don't mind this. Now I can try to test all my ideas I had no time for earlier. IMO the sets followed each other too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't be at all surprised if the game's new releases were shifted to a LCG model, which seems to have been working very well for Fantasy Flight Games' releases. The rarity model is a sad little cultural artifact at this point, and I'd be very happy to see it replaced by something less atavistic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. During last weekend's Tracon V, Oscar Garza said something kinda business talk -style obscure about there being a new set.

    ReplyDelete