Sunday, July 4, 2010

Looking forward to....

Some kind of inspiration....

What's happening, Metuselahs?

At the moment, with no tournaments in sight and exams in less than 2 weeks, sometimes I start thinking about the Daughters of Cacophony deck I've been wanting to do lately.

Cards that I want in that deck?

- Fanfare for Elysium (atm I just own 2, maybe just enough)
- Benefit Performance
- Lily Prelude
***hell, I want to try those..***
- I plan to add Shattering Crescendos

But, the crypt?

To be honest, I wanted to try something with Scout "Hottie" Youngwood, but the new crypt has less members than the others, and maybe Yseult + Crypt 4 (more with pre/PRE) will perform better.

What do you think, Metuselahs? Do you have any DoC deck with the new political action cards, or a shattering crescendo+vote DoC deck? I wanted to have a point to start with.

On the dark of the crypt, Metuselahs!

4 comments:

  1. Shattering Crescendo + Banishment might be interesting, though the Daughters are generally small enough that the Banishment might not be useful.

    Really, it's tough for me to see why you'd want to mix vote and Crescendo in one deck. Both are rather card-intensive, and both are effective enough on their own, that it seems specializing in one or the other is more likely to lead you to success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @John Eno
    Well, not "combo-ing" the Crescendos with the votes was the idea, it was just something like doing the vote deck including the shattering crescendo to have more tricks...

    Vote is enough, ofc, but I haven't seen any decklist based on Shattering Crescendos anywhere, and I wanted something to start with. (well, I don't want to try it the way Project Mayhem TWD did), and same for votes with the new ones... fee stakes after making my daughters anarch?
    Do you have any DoC vote deck list or link?

    Thanks for posting, John :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do have a Shattering Crescendo deck that's pretty bad, but I think that's because I'm trying to use trophies in it. I think it would be pretty solid if I cut that tech out of it. I'll post the decklist and a few comments on my blog.

    ReplyDelete