Monday, March 1, 2010

Concordance + Rutor's Hand -> Synergy



What's happening, Metuselahs?

I wanted to share a combination that I didn't realise its potential.
Soo, mindfucking my brain for something more interesting than the Carna blocker that I used to play, it was quite effective, but I wanted... more [?]

I had a !Tremere starter and got grabbed into the Sabbat, except Carna, I still use one in my !Tre deck, she si so fucking adorable.
Tell me, Bloodsuckers, she is close to perfect... ehehh *balls...*

Then I came across Valerius Maior, which seemed the vampire I was looking for. Imho uber special in the Adv version, and had to deal with the Infernalism.
Maybe Magic of the Smith+Textbook of Damnation+Concordance+Rutor's hand is too long to be worthy. What do you think?

So we have an Infernal minion, and first of all, we get a Concordance into him, and then if we use the Rutor's Hand (ofc at inferior tha), we only have to take 1 point of damage non aggravated, thanks to the first card. Ssweet.

Link to my question about this cards in WW Forums

This time I talked about an Tremere Antitribu, and this month in the VTES Usenet Newsgroup in Google Groups, were published February newsletters of the Baali, the Nosferatu, the Brujah and the Tremere Antitribu. Enjoy!

Ignore the soaring flames while you conquer the hell, Metuselahs ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment