Sunday, December 12, 2010

Results of the Poll

What's happening, Metuselahs?

I completely forgot I had a poll running on the blog (lewl) so it's time to post and comment the results:

Would you approve fan-made sets in tournaments?

Yes 1 (5%)
Of course not 13 (72%)
I don't mind 4 (22%)

Overwhelmingly, we do NOT want fan-made sets in tournaments, I hope to get new sets in the future, and some people just don't mind to adulterate our dear card game (heheh)

I voted that I didn't want it, because I'm 120% sure that a new set would disbalance more the clans / disciplines, and the test of it wouldn't be enough, plus that if the game revives one day...what would people do with the new archetypes that came up from the fan sets? forget about them? asking to WW/CCP or whoever it takes the game to print some of that set and fan storyline?

Ah and btw, when I get some time, I'll make the report of the tournament I played yesterday in Nexus-7

See you later, Metuselahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment