Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Game Report 30/8/2010

What's happening, Metuselahs?

In the opening of our dear game store, we gathered 4 players to play a game until the store had to close, and I could test my Lasombra with Nocturns, even thought I forgot to change the Dreams of the Sphynx and the Pentex from another deck to the Lasombra I wanted to play today.

Me (Lasombra Nocturn) -> Iderak (strange Ventrue with obf and flamethrowers) -> Victor (Theo+Brujahs rush) -> Pablo (my Dmitra+Germaine multirush deck)

Game started a bit slow for me, but I got Conrad Adoula and started to gain momentum, governing at superior until I got 3 minions, and I had to start the bleeding machine, because the rush decks crosstabled me as expected.

I couldn't protect my vampires at all, for the 10 Nocturns I carry in a 75 card deck, I only managed to draw one!!! So my vamps ended in mordor and couldn't negotiate anything.
One thing I forgot and then lamented is that if you rescue a vampire in mordor with other vampire, it is untapped, so he can hunt, and I had a Festivo Dello Estinto in game and another vamp alive to rescue the poor Ermenegildo The Rake.

For me, zero VP's, but this bleed deck is really fast, my prey was left with 2 pool and he recovered like 6 more, but finally he was overrun by the Brujah, even though I was being rushed by my predator and my meta predator!. In the end, after ousting the Ventrue, rush vs rush, Brujah Dmitra win and get all VP's and GW.
I've played other times that deck and it's as reliable as always =) you know, Dmitra Ilyanova + Erotic Might = T3H LULZ

See you later, Metuselahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment