Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fails to the Blood, thanks WW




After those news in WW, I sent an email to the V:TES Support (at least they answer *relief..*)
So, the reply I got was:





*Ishvalan*,

There are no plans to do a reprint at this time.


--

Oscar J Garza III

Organized Play Coordinator

CCP|White Wolf


Aww great.... -.-"
The question was about a possible reprint of the Starter Decks of the Heirs to the Blood set, and all we got is bad news. Posted it on the forum and read that even some stores didn't receive a single box of the decks!

And they tell us on the official site to grab the boosters.... but we can't get what was on the starters by opening boosters!

I hope they could react to this, really. It won't be unbalancing the game, it will just keep the community happy, and alive. I may be missing something, something only the WW bosses know, but I don't understand that move they made. We all, I mean, most of the players have more than one and more than two decks.
More wishes, I want all the complains that they are must be receiving at the moment should be heard.

Bleed hard (to your prey heh)

No comments:

Post a Comment